Saturday, March 14, 2009

Smiles and No Smiles

Today was picture day for the boys. We had Ian's birthday pictures taken this morning. He has such a GREAT smile. It's hard to get a bad picture of him Except, of course, when he's making crazy, funny face or looking away from the camera. We had his gorgeous outfit from India and he looked stunning. Such a handsome little guy. Hey...I'm his momma...indulge me.

This afternoon we took the boys to have their Easter pictures taken with live bunnies. Both boys did great with the bunnies. They were very gentle with them. Ian smiled and did great. Drew did fine...but no smiles. Why is it that this little guy will not smile for pictures? He's cute as a button in the pictures but has this oh so serious look. After the camera is put away, he's all smiles. When we get the pics, I'll scan a few and post them.

Maybe someday we'll get a picture with BOTH boys smiling. We did get one that is just so their personalities. Ian his "hugging" Drew...He looks like he's choking him from behind and Drew looks like he's trying to get away. So much like what we see on a daily basis. Guess we want the pictures to look natural, right? :)

After pictures, my knee had just about had it. So we made a quick run to Target and came home so I could elevate my knee. I'm so ready for this pain to be over. Surgery is schedule for Thursday morning. For those that don't know, I have a torn meniscus in my left knee. We're doing arthroscopic surgery on Thursday to repair it. I'll be home for a few days, but back to work the following Monday.

Now...it's bedtime. Nite, nite!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nadra:
Can't wait to see the new pics of your two handsome boys.They are SO cute! I will be praying for you,that you will have a quick recovery after your surjury.
Leveta