Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Barney Free Zone....NOT


When we were in the process of adopting Ian, my sweet husband declared our house a "Barney Free Zone". Up until about 3 weeks ago....that was pretty much the case. But now...not so much. Ian wants to watch "Bernie" every day...at least a couple of time. Darn that On Demand feature. Drew loves the music and dances along. Ian just enjoys watching Barney, singing and dancing along. Our friends Paul and Stephanie told Charlie that when he saw his sweet little boy enjoying Barney, it would no longer be a "Barney Free Zone". True, so true.


5 comments:

Valerie said...

Hahahahaha! I am laughing because our house is still a Barney free zone, thank the Lord. Henry has yet to even discover Barney -- I don't think he has seen him before. Although I sure wish our house could be declared a Diego free zone. Yes, Diego is a good character, especially since Henry is Hispanic, but man, if I don't get tired of the songs and the screaming every single sentence like it has five exclamation points at the end...;)

Jill and Andy said...

Do you need some videos? I have some I would be glad to send your way that were my sister's!!!

Julie & Patrick said...

I don't quite get the allure of Barney or many of the other kids' icons for that matter. It sounds like Barney is going to stay around awhile.

My regrets to Charlie...

:)
Julie R

Heather M. said...

I don't do Barney. My kids still don't even know who he is & they are 8!

Heather M.

lori said...

This too shall pass....thankfully! We destroyed all Barney videos after our first son :) Although, we did still have to deal with "The Wiggles".....