Saturday, September 6, 2008

Dedication This Sunday

This Sunday morning, we will have Drew's baby dedication at our church. We go to the 8:30am service at First Baptist Church in Downtown Tulsa. Can't wait to share our little Drew with our church family.

For those in the area that want to get up early, we'd love to see you. If you'd like to watch it live on the Internet, just click on the First Baptist Church link on the right and go to the sermon page and then click watch live. We are early in the service (I think after the first couple of songs).

I have my Ao Dai pressed and ready to go. I had Drew's cleaned (it was kind of messy after his pictures). Ian will wear either his traditional Indian outfit or an Ao Dai....I think we'll have better luck if I let him choose.

Pictures will follow. Looking forward to giving God thanks and glory for our new sweet blessing...baby Drew.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Wish I could be there with you guys!! ;)